Local Area SEO
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.
Name, Address, Phone (NAP) - A major factor in determining how you rank locally is the quantity and quality of citations and NAP consistency across your citations. It's a critical factor in local SEO and influences which companies Google and other search engines show for local intent searches.
Localized Page Optimization
Customers are searching for the best products and services near them – and they want answers… fast. Will your business show up at the exact time when local customers are looking? Will they pick you out of all the local businesses that offer the same products and services?
- Rank tracking, before us and after us. We send you a weekly ranking report.
- A full SEO process (keep reading!) that will help to achieve your goals in 3 months.
- Full local search audit report. See how you’re doing compared to your competitors and learn what you can do to improve, both on and off-page.
- Onsite SEO Audit
- Onsite SEO optimization of 10 pages / blog posts per month
- Ranking Report for 10 to 15 keyword
- 20 manually Local Citations Onsite SEO
- Social Signals to homepage (200 social signals)
- Social Signals spread to inner pages (500 social signals)
- 1 (1000 word evergreen piece of content)
- Syndication to PDF / powerpoint sharing sites (20 per month)
- 3 contextual backlinks
- Promotion of 1 blog posts via Quuu Promote
- Google Places Listing Optimization