Unsolicited Commercial E-mail (Anti-Spam) Policy
Internet user privacy is of paramount importance to Debello Agency / Magnetic Leads and our customers. We support the protection of client and consumers’ privacy rights as a fundamental element of our business.
A. Message Recipient Policy
Before clients can receive customers messages, advertising or promotions, client must have agreed to receive such messages. Any recipient may request at any time to be removed from our list, and we will comply with that request. In addition, we will thoroughly investigate any allegations made by recipients relating to unsolicited messages.
B. Policy against advertising our website using unsolicited email messages
We require that all e-mails promoting Debello Agency / Magnetic Leads or its products are sent only to clients who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and Web site using unsolicited email messages. Not complying with this policy will cause partnership termination and/or affiliate account termination.
If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited emails promoting our brand or website and would like to register a complaint, please email our abuse department (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will immediately investigate all allegations made related to unsolicited messages.
C. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We require that each e-mail message sent out from Debello Agency / Magnetic Leads includes an easy way for subscribers to remove themselves via an unsubscribe link.
If you receive a newsletter or email and decide you don’t like it, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
D. Definition of Spam
Spam is unsolicited email sent in bulk. Any promotion, information or solicitation that is sent to a person via e-mail without their prior consent, where there is no pre-existing relationship between the sender and the recipient, is spam.
- E. Examples of Spam
Any e-mail message that is sent to a recipient who had previously signed up to receive newsletters, product information or any other type of bulk email but later opted-out by indicating to the sender that they did not want to receive additional email, then that email is spam.
- Any e-mail message that is sent to recipients that have had no prior association with the organization or did not agree to be e-mailed by the organization is spam.
- Any e-mail message that is sent to a recipient without a way for a person to opt-out or request that future mailings not be sent to them, is spam.
- Any email message that does not have a valid email address in the From Line is spam.
- Any email message that contains any false or misleading information in the header, subject line or message itself is spam.
- Any email message that promotes an adult web site is spam, unless the recipient has specifically requested information from that web site.
- Any message that is sent to e-mail addresses that have been harvested off of web sites, newsgroups, or other areas of the Internet is spam.
Debello Agency/Team Debello may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact Debello Agency using the details set out below:
Debello Agency / Magnetic Leads
9877 Chapman Ave
Suite D, MS172
Garden Grove, CA. 92841-2734